Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ian at Memorial Park

We went with our friend Liz today to take some family pictures. Unfortunately, Ian was very crabby. Sarah suggested his mood was due to the fact that he missed home after staying at Grandma and Grandpa's last night. I think it's because we saw Toy Story 3 last night without him. Somehow he knew... Despite the crabbiness, Liz got some good shots of him. This is the only one I've seen so far and am anticipating the others. I especially hope she got some good ones of just him and Sarah. We have a boatload of pictures with me and Ian, but not as may with him and Sarah. This is due to the fact that I'm a photography neanderthal, while Sarah is awesome with pics.

3 comments:

  1. He didn't know, goofball. Stop feeling guilty. :) Steve says he thought you were going to wait for him to watch TS3. So you should feel guilty about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I didn't actually feel guilty. We just thought it was kind of funny that Ian loves them and we left him to go see it. :) We didn't want to wait another month, plus Steve still needs to see TS2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He borrowed it from his brother and watched it before he came up here. He cried when he heard you went without him, and I've been trying to console him since. He says he'll take Ian to see it when he gets back. :)

    ReplyDelete