Saturday, July 3, 2010

two sons.

I am about to have two sons. Crazy. Sarah and I were nearly convinced we were having a girl. Unfortunately, we had to go to the emergency room a few nights ago due to some pain Sarah was having out of it. I will always remember that night because that's when we found out that we're having another boy! What will Ian think of his little brother? How will he react to being de-throned? So many questions, but it's exciting. I can't wait to do stuff with them together, like go on walks and wrestle. I'm sure having two kids is a whole new dimension to parenthood. I'm sure it'll continue to stretch my patience and ability to appropriately function while being really tired. It's hard, but it makes me a better person. Anyway, enough about me. :) I can't wait to welcome Isaac Matthew into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment